Thursday, March 7, 2013

3/7 Padang Pa-Dang, It's Time to Leave... (Bali/Indonesia)

One last stop before heading to the airport in Denpasar. We chose Padang Padang, next to surfer's haven Uluwatu.
 
 First, Nyang Nyang beach for surfing. We had the beach all to ourselves!

Monkeys watched from afar

more surfing at Balangan Beach

  

 Fireflies... a dream come true for me

     Night fishing

 The sunrise from our backyard

 Our accommodation, "Bali Rocks" at Padang Padang Beach
 Low tide

 


 
 Heebie Jeebie eggs

 

 Creepy crab and some eggs

Time to surf!

 
  
      Time to nap

 Uluwatu Beach - bring your own surfboard or you'll get stiffed with high prices :( they are shady here


 We left and went back to our own beach...

 paddle paddle!

woo hoo!!


 New Kuta Green Park (Indonesian water park) on a rainy day

 
Sure you want to stand there?


 
 Hee hee



 
 Out of petrol :X

 
Hello!

  Jewelry making

 A grand birthday celebration!!


 Our glutinous afternoon tea

 Happy Birthday to one big baby! ;)

 It's my birthday too! Isn't it?


 
 My white head

Goodbye sun

 
 More light painting!

 One last morning dip


The hard part...





INDONESIA!!!

You have made me so happy and I have felt so free and at peace with you. I will miss your "Apa Kabar's" and "Bagus's." Your beaches, your roads, your language, your food, your plants, your animals, your warungs, your smiles and your "cheap prices." THANK YOU for introducing me to all the great people I've met because of you. Including the funny one from France.
 
Will I see you again? We never know!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment